COVID-19 PROTOCOL 3/2/2022:
- Masks are optional for guests and staff. We respect everyone’s decision so by request, your technician will happily wear a mask.
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms. If you are not feeling well, reschedule your appointment, you will not be penalized.
- Guests will be asked to sanitize or wash hands prior to receiving services upon entrance.
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests.
- Clean/sanitized capes and smocks will be used for each guest.
- Surfaces touched more often including doorknobs, phones, handrails, and bathrooms will be cleaned frequently.
- Guests will be served by appointment only.
- Receipts will be emailed if that is an option for you.
- Gratuity is not expected but is appreciated. Envelopes will be supplied at the front desk for cash if you wish to leave something for your technician.
- Refrain from hugging, hi-fives, fist bumps, or touching each other when possible.
- Please respect other guests and employees by following the 6′ social distancing guidelines.
- If you have a question or need something, ask. We are happy to help in any way we can.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you.