COVID PROTOCOLS: EFFECTIVE JUNE 1
- Guests will be asked to call us upon arrival, before entering the salon.
* If the salon is at capacity, guests will receive a call when they can enter the premises, as you may be waiting in your car or outside.
- To safely serve you, you will be greeted at the entrance if you have questions regarding the protocols.
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms. If you are not feeling well, reschedule your appointment, you will not be penalized.
- You will be asked to fill out a consent form upon arrival.
- Employees and guests will receive a temperature check upon entering the premises. Anyone with a temperature 100.4 and above will be required to reschedule and employees will not be permitted to work.
- All guests and staff must wear a mask. If you’re receiving a hair service, you will need to have one that goes behind the ears.
- Guests will be directed to our designated hand-washing station prior to receiving services upon entrance.
- The number of guests on the premises may be limited to 50% of normal capacity. Please do not bring friends, significant others, or your kids in while you are receiving a service.
- Stations will be at least six feet apart.
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests.
- Clean/sanitized capes and smocks for each guest.
- Surfaces touched more often including doorknobs, phones, handrails, and bathrooms will be cleaned frequently.
- If you are wanting a big change, please call and set up a time for your stylist to call you prior to your appointment.
- No beverages or magazines will be offered. Feel free to bring your own. Please take them home with you when you are done.
- Guests will be served by appointment only.
- Please no talking at the shampoo bowls.
- Blow drying may be limited.
- Refrain from touching retail items. If you need something, ask one of our guest service members and they will be happy to get that for you.
- Receipts will be emailed if that is an option for you.
- Gratuity is not expected but is appreciated. Envelopes will be supplied at the front desk for cash if you wish to leave something for your technician.
- Refrain from hugging, hi-fives, fist bumps, or touching each other when possible.
- Once your service and check out is complete, exit the salon. We cannot have guests waiting inside for rides or any other reason.
- Please respect other guests and employees by following the 6′ social distancing guidelines.
- Wait for a staff member to direct you to where to go. Please do not wander around the salon.
- If you have a question or need something, ask. We are happy to help in any way we can.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!