- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms. If you are not feeling well, reschedule your appointment, you will not be penalized.
- Guests will be asked to sanitize or wash hands prior to receiving services upon entrance.
- Please do not bring friends, significant others, or your kids in while you are receiving a service.
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests.
- Clean/sanitized capes and smocks will be used for each guest.
- Surfaces touched more often including doorknobs, phones, handrails, and bathrooms will be cleaned frequently.
- Guests will be served by appointment only.
- Please limit talking at the shampoo bowls.
- Receipts will be emailed if that is an option for you.
- Gratuity is not expected but is appreciated. Envelopes will be supplied at the front desk for cash if you wish to leave something for your technician.
- Refrain from hugging, hi-fives, fist bumps, or touching each other when possible.
- Once your service and check-out are complete, please exit the salon. We cannot have guests waiting inside for rides or any other reason.
- Please respect other guests and employees by following the 6′ social distancing guidelines.
- If you have a question or need something, ask. We are happy to help in any way we can.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!